Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 3, 2010

Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge Week 25--Anything But a Card!

Good morning Fussy and Fancy Friday followers! Your Christmas cards last time were just spectacular! We weren't missing the red or green at all! We have such talented players every challenge--we are so lucky to have all of you!

This week we have a fun challenge to help you with your holiday gifts! This time we'd like you to make. . .

Anything But A Card

Our sponsor this time is Simon Says Stamp--the winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to spend as they wish!

Photobucket

And now for some inspiration, we have some wonderful projects from our Fussy and Fancy Friday Design Team! Be sure to drop by their blogs. . .leave 'em some love. 


We will look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations--you have until Thursday, December 16th at 8:00 pm PST.

You are next...

8 comments:

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Hummmmm....I used the Linky tool. But nothing is showing up., Just to be on the safe side. I'll post my link to the Scrapbook LO I made for your challenge here. Lots of fun ideas from the DT.

Dawn Frost said...

Great challenge, love the purse Corry made, I had to look twice, totally fabulous!

Anita said...

Love the DT samples...they're fantastic. Thanks for a fun challenge.

Stamper Gyrl said...

Hello!
I didnt see Mr Linky but here is my contribution. Check it out!
http://stampergyrl.blogspot.com/2010/12/hello-kitty-gift-set.html

ileana said...

Great challenge! the DT inspirational creations are awesome, thank you so much for sharing them!!

Kathi said...

Hi,
I am trying to use this Linky tool,
but it won't do anything.
So, here is a link to my creation:

http://kathikunterbunt.blogspot.com/2010/12/kleines-geschenk-display-little-gift.html

The projects your are showing are really pretty :-)
XX Kathi

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thanks for the cool challenge - I had fun with it! I hoep the recipient likes the gift I made.

Flutterby Trina said...

just come across your challenge blog! wow some of the creations are beautiful!

good luck everyone!