Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 31, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 144 - Things With Wings


Hello Fussy and Fancy friends!
 
********
 
It's time to introduce
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designer
 
 

Hi I am Jennifer.

I live in the land down under, Australia.

I have been Stamping for about 5 years and I am addicted.
I Looooove Stamps and I am also a Sucker for Dies and Paper too!
 
I usually use Copics but dabble in Distress Markers.
 
My Favorite Style of Card is an Easel or Book card and  I find it hard not to use Lace or Flowers.
 
My favorite Theme has to be Christmas I could make them all year around.

 
Jennifer has created this gorgeous card for our
challenge


 
Jennifer,
Your love for making Christmas cards is obvious with
this stunning creation!
 

Your colouring is lovely and your embellishments
are so very beautiful and elegant.
Those snowflakes are
gorgeous along with the pop of pretty pink flowers!
And just look at all of the luscious lace and floral pearls
that you were so generous with! 
Whoever receives this stunning holiday keepsake
is sure to feel very special indeed.
 
Beautifully done!
 
 
 Thank you, Jennifer, for joining us as our
Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!
 
********
 
Before hopping over to Jennifer's lovely blog
pour yourself a cup of coffee or tea,
so you can enjoy looking at all of her beautiful creations.
Your in for a real treat!
 

xx Happy crafting xx
 


1 comment:

Lozzy said...

Absolutely stunning and so pretty..Hugs Lozzy x