Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 1, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Challenge 167 - Flowers and Lace and DT Call!

Happy Friday
Fussy and Fancy Followers!

********
Our challenge for the next
fortnight is hosted by me!

Sheryl



Hello, it's Sheryl here!

Wow!  It has been so very long since I enjoyed sitting and creating!  I have always considered card making my therapy because I find it so very relaxing and enjoyable at the same time!
As most of you know, I am the owner of this very special challenge blog and I am constantly filled with pride and joy when I see the beautiful cards and creations that my very talented design team creates for your inspiration!
Back in January when I was scheduling our challenges, I promised myself that I would start creating again in June, so I set a challenge aside to host myself!  And here I am!
Naturally because my private life is always so crazy, I didn't get a chance to sit and create until last Sunday!
I just want to share, how much fun I had and how relaxing it was for me!  
LOL!  As you can probably tell, I was having so much fun that I didn't want to stop!!  I was humming a tune as I kept adding more and more flowers!!  I do think that I went a little overboard with all of my Fussy and Fancy details!  
It really doesn't matter, though because this is the Fussy and Fancy blog and I had so much fun making it!!

The challenge I chose is
Flowers and Lace!
(Two of my favorite things to create with!)
I do hope that you can join us!
I would love to see all of your creations!
I will be choosing the top five winners!
I am also looking around for some new talent!
We will be adding one or two new 
Fussy and Fancy Girls
to our design team!
If you are interested in being considered, please put
A  DT next to your name when you enter your card
and e-mail me at
fussyandfancy@hotmail.co.uk
with the link to your blog.
Here is the card that I created for this
Flowers and Lace Challenge!






********

As our FABULOUS sponsor for this Challenge we have...

The very sweet and generous
Sue is offering 
 a special prize
for one lucky winner!
Sweet Lilac paper flowers is a family run business, established in 2011. They have experience in both the public and trade sectors and their main aim is to provide an unrivalled quality of both product and service, at a great price. The Sweet Lilac Collection is their own brand of handmade paper flowers and embellishments which are imported from around the world.  They keep stocks of their entire range at all times and pride themselves on reliable service and great prices.


********
And now...
For your inspiration
I am bursting with pride to share the fabulous
talent of the

Fussy and Fancy Girls!

Tone


Jo.
Using Sweet Lilac Flowers.












I hope you can pop by the girls blogs

to read about their lovely creations.

They would love a visit from you!



********






You can also enter our challenges via email



We have an email entry blog set up where

your cards are placed, entered into the

challenge via the linking tool and 

commented on by our design team.



********


You have until midnight on
14th July (GMT) to enter

We look forward to seeing your
"Flowers and Lace" creations!


**Happy Crafting**





3 comments:

Emily Shroom said...

Sweet inspiration from the DT and a great challenge theme!

Doris Klein said...

Wonderful and pretty DT Inspiration!

Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
*GDT* Friendship Challenge
Kleido’s BastelStüble

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for another fun challenge and for the great inspirations ladies - best of luck with the DT call too Karen x